23/01/2015

2015!

Je vous souhaite, sur le fil car fin janvier arrive, une merveilleuse année 2015, qu’elle vous apporte beaucoup de joies, et aiguille votre route dans la plus belle des directions !

I wish you, on the thread because at the end of January comes, a wonderful year of 2015, that it brings you many enjoyments, and directs your road on the most beautiful path!

« La Mode », Chronique Parisienne " The Fashion ", Parisian Chronicle

















































Depuis quelques temps je n’ai pas l’occasion de broder ni quilter, alors voici juste une petite pochette, pour mes cartes de visites, en stumpwork, et d’anciens objets pour la couture.

For some time I do not have the opportunity of quilter, then here is just one little dress handkerchief, for my business cards, in stumpwork, and antiques objects for the sewing.



De tout cœur encore Bonne Année, prenez bien soin de vous, et de ceux que vous aimez !

Of any heart still Happy New Year, take good care of you, and those that you love!
 

Boite à couture Box with sewing







Aiguilles à chapeau Needles with hat



Œuf à repriser les gants Darning egg gloves

Happy quilting !
"La Saison" Journal illustré des Dames, Paris, 1886

"La Saison" Journal illustré des Dames, Paris, 1886




Belle journée Beautiful day


9 commentaires:

  1. une très belle année 2015 a toi aussi je ne doute pas qu'elle sera créative ton aiguille magique !! gros bizou

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Love n hugs Belinda xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Toujours bien documentée, illustrée.....les pages Evy sont I-NI-MI-Ta-BLES!!!
    On t'aime, merci, très bonne année à toi ♥♥♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C'est beau ! Tres bonne Anne a toi aussi Evy !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh how much beauty is before me when I come to visit Evy. I love everything here I see - your beautiful embroidery, antique images of women (some I have similar in books) plus your beautiful sewing notions.
    Sending warm hugs and wishes for a promising year full of much inspiration!
    x Suzy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. All that's wonderful to you in 2015! Always enjoy seeing a post from you because I know it's going to be filled with beauty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wow! This post is one gorgeous series of eye candy photos and I applaud your work. What's happening with your blog? I just found you and love your style.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Forgiveness to answer you so late, and thank you for your kindness. I injured myself the shoulder, it already makes for a long time, I still recover, but very fast hope to find my needles! I wish you a beautiful day

      Supprimer

Merci pour vos mots, ils encouragent mon travail, et embellissent ma journée de la plus belle des façons!
Thank you for your words, they encourage my work, and embellish my day of the most beautiful of the manners!